Make Friends in a New Country
In this course you will learn many ways to meet people
so that you feel you belong anywhere across the world.
Being abroad and arriving in a new country is challenging, especially if you don't know anybody. Everything is new, different, and you're away from family and friends.
Every time I move to a new country, I get the feeling of being alone and missing friends. Then comes the urge of
making connections and socializing fast
! In some countries, meeting new people happens pretty fast, but sometimes it takes a while, depending on the culture and the area you move into. That's when this course can help you a long way.
Using all the ingredients of this course, students have met amazing people and made friends all around the world, and so can you.
I learned exactly how to do this easily, and that’s what I want you to experience as well.
This class is for you if:
- You are moving abroad and don't know anybody
- You want to feel connected to others
- Socializing and networking is important to you, but it seems difficult
- You feel lonely
- You want ideas and tips to meet people and make friends fast
- You don't want to sit at home feeling bored or isolated
- You want to have an amazing experience regardless of age or place you live in
This class is NOT for you if:
- You enjoy being alone and don't need others around you
- You never travel or move abroad
- You are happy or unhappy, but you don't want to change anything
- Meeting other people is not important to you
What's included in this course:
- 10+ easy to follow video's where I'll show you all the ways you can meet people
- A downloadable worksheet with 14 proven ways to meet people EASY
- Life time access to this course including all the future new updates
- A BONUS section including free gifts, discounts and resources
- You receive the option of becoming an affiliate and earning money with this course
With this course, you will be able to choose which way(s) you will put into practice right away, and which you'll come back to later.
The value of this course is immense, because having the right people around you
gives you a sense of worth and fulfillment
that cannot be put into a dollar amount.
Extra Bonus: any questions about living abroad, just ask Rachel :)
What other students say about this course:
''Thank you for this course. It came to me on a "down" day and helped me to get back on track. Yes, it takes effort, but no one will come knocking on your door if you don't get out there. I am now making an effort to strike up a conversation with at least 3 people a day. Thank you again, I highly recommend this" - Jill G.
''A great step by step guide for you to learn at your own pace. All you need to do is lean back and listen. Then go about your day with a game plan!'' -Christian B.
'' I found Rachel's bite-sized videos and material to be very educative and up-lifting. I would definitely recommend it, especially if you are moving abroad for the first time and you want to know better what to expect and how you can make it a successful experience.'' - Natalia L.
Sign up for this great experience. I can't wait to see you inside.